Well this is a long story because when I was about 8 my dad told me about his blog wich he turned into a website and I thought it was such a cool idea! So he brought me a domain name and helped me build a website for my blog, it was great while I had it but I was 8 then, I eventually got bored of this blog I had. Then after about a couple of years I saw this really cool blog and wanted mine back, but of course I couldn't remeber the log in details, so I made a new one with a friend and we eventually got it up on the website but we just didn't stick too it due too fall out's and just the fact that we couldn't be bothered. Then towards the end of July this girl liked one of my photo's on Insta called Chloe Logan and I looked at her Insta and there was a link too her blog (Chloe, if your reading this, your Blog / Insta is fab!!) and I just wanted a blog that I could stick too because one of the main reason's I kept ditching my old blog's was because I was so young my dad wanted my blog's anonymous, so I couldn't write about school or how my day went, or what I did, it was just harder, but now I'm not bothered who reads my blog, because it's on the internet for anyone too read! Anyway that's my blogging story:)
No comments:
Post a Comment