Sunday, 3 November 2013

Holiday Diary

Sunday

I was allowed a lie in today because it was raining so bad we couldn't go to castle, so instead I got up and got ready and we went to the breakfast bar (I had a sausage sandwich and a Latte) and then to this little village which had these really cute shops in, like vintage toy shops. They also had this farm shop and the fudge was sooooo nice, I also got a Lemon and Poppy Seed Cupcake Mix set (A tutorial will be posted) and some clotted cream fudge.

When we got back the tv had hardley any signal so I made my cupcakes, they tasted amazing! But my mum wanted to make a proper traditional Sunday Roast and it took her like 3 hours, but it was so worth it.

After dinner and dessert we put the fire on and a movie 'The Bodyguard' - it had Whitney Housten in, I didn't really understand it at points and it was really long, but it was still good.

Anyway I think I'm going Dartmouth tomorrow so I will post more tomorrow.

p.s - My bed is so comfy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment