Wednesday
My mum would not leave me alone this morning, I couldnt wake up I was so
so tired!! But she made an amzazing breakfast, so it was worth it!
When we were all ready Mum took us to this walk up a water fall thing
and it was soo beautiful! But the walk up was so steep and long, my legs
kill!!! Because we got up early we had fineshed the walk by 1, so we
went to the marble museum and they sold the cuteeest marbles ever! I
wanted them all!!!
We were so hungry after all of that, so Mum searched for restaurants and
found this really nice Indian and we had to walk up this really steep
high street and we got lost, in the rain. It took us forever to get
there but the food was so nice!
I'm about to go to sleep now anyway so nighttt x
p.s im going shopping in exeter tomorrow, yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment