Sophie's Blog

Monday, 25 November 2013

All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas by sophiepoppynewman featuring a light weight jacket

Monki vintage black dress
$47 - monki.com

Topshop navy blouse
topshop.com

Topshop print top
topshop.com

Topshop graphic design tee
topshop.com

Topshop light weight jacket
topshop.com

J.Crew vintage high waisted jeans
jcrew.com

Chunky heel shoes
udobuy.com

Topshop satchel bag
nordstrom.com

Topshop chain jewelry
nordstrom.com

A Wear knit shawl
$27 - awear.com

Lens glasses
shopzerouv.com

Synthetic makeup brush
kohls.com

Balm cosmetic
lushusa.com

Shimmer eyeshadow
etsy.com

Perfume fragrance
lush.ca

Soap Glory body cleanser
sephora.com

Essie nail polish
kohls.com

Essie nail polish
kohls.com

Essie nail polish
target.com

Winter snow photography, nature photo, falling snow, forest...
etsy.com

Boots
$13 - boots.com

Black Hair Bow Clip Black Bow Clip Black Clip Fabric Bow Black big bow...
etsy.com

Posted by Unknown at 02:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: A|Wear, Chanel, Essie, fashion, J.Crew, Monki, polyvore, style, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.