Sunday, 24 November 2013
Winter Faveourites
This was made with Polyvore but I do own these items.
I lovvvvve Make Up Academy eyeshadow palletes, and at £4 each, you can't really go wrong! The pallete with more blue colours is the 'From Dusk 'till Dawn' and I love it, I think it's my faveourite. The other pallete is the 'Heaven an Earth' one and is great if your going for the more naturall look.
Most of my make up is either Elf or MUA (Make Up Academy) and I really like Elf's foundation, it's not too liquidy or too cakey so it's just right, it also dosen't make you have a shiny face so you don't have to use powder, which is really great!
Now the eyeliner I havn't used that much because I only wear eyeliner rarely, but it isn't too hard to use because often I find with cream eyeliner's, putting them on just creates a mess wear as this one is pretty easy too apply.
And finally the Elf mascara, it's literally just like any other mascara so I would reccomend it because it does the same job and it's half the price!
These are some great, cheap makeup products, hope this helped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment