Tuesday 11 February 2014

Nars Eyeshadow - Ashes to Ashes

So at the weekend I was on Asos looking at the make up because I was planning to get the 'Pore-Fessional' from Benefit, but then I stumbled across a collection of Nars eyeshadow's. I was going to get a more sort of nude colour, but then I seen 'Ashes to Ashes' and it reminded me of a show me and my Mum used to watch. I didn't buy it just because of this, I bought it because it's just a beautiful colour.
I wanted to do a reveiw on this because it was so expensive I thought I should let you all know if it's worth it or not, when i opened the box I was a little shocked at the size, but the colour is exactley what I was going for.
 The eyeshadow is so pigmented, it's definatley worth the money just by a first glance! It's the perfect size for my make up bag because it's always overflowing!
 
this is just an up close photo, I love the colour so much, it's perfect for Autum, such a shame it's coming on to spring, but I think it will blend nicley with my nude shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment