Tuesday 11 February 2014

Real Techniques - Core Collection

So this is a bit of a late post, for my birthday in November I got the Real Techniques Core Collection brush set, I'm not one if those girls who wants to be like a make up artist, so I dont really know what each and every single one is supposed to be used for , I just use them for what I think is best. 
So this is the buffing brush, and I use it for my powder foundation, it's really good with the coverage, it gives covers all of my face without having to use as much which is great!
 This one is the contour brush, now I don't know what the hell that means, but I think it makes a really good brush for my blusher. It's really soft and again, good with coverage.
 This is the pointed foundation brush, I actually use this for foundation, but liquid only, I've tried using it with the Maybelline Mouse foundation, but it went all clumpy in the strands. But it's perfect for liquid foundation.
And then the final one of the bunch is the detailer brush, just like with the contour brush, I don't know what I'm supposed to use it for, I maay be right in using it for concelar but then again, I'm probably not. Anway, this isn't my faveourite brush, but it sure is good for concelar.

No comments:

Post a Comment