Saturday 8 March 2014

Seventeen Reveiw

So last weekend I was in boots and their was 3 for 2 on Seventeen, and I only really buy the 'Stay Pout' lipsticks from them but I thought I should give them a go.

Va Va Voom Mascara - 


I bought this because of the brush, I love mascara's with big brushes because thin brushes don't do much for my eyelayshes. When I applied it I really liked it because with most mascaras I have to apply like 1001 coats to get it right, where as one coat with this made them look really natural. I tend to have a problem with uneven eyelashes, and this actually helped, I would reccomend this!


Miricale Matte Powder Foundation -





Normally I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder but it always cracked so I thought I'd try this one because it was also a compact. When I first looked at it, the shade didnt look as pale as I would of hoped. It was more of a orangey shade, but when I applied it, it just blended and looked really good. The only problem is that it's a bit cakey.




Miricale Matte Concelar -

I got this mainly because this was the same range as the powder, and I hoped that using the same range would actually work. I don't like this concelar however it's this perfect shade which is a shame. I think I prefer liquid concelar like the one I got from Elf.

Stay Pout Lipstick -

Yes I got another Stay Pout! I love them!! There just amazing! They mouisterise, they stay on, the shades are beautiful (although they could add some more plum colours to the collection) and their container is beautiful too. This shade is Saintly although this picture is a bit off because the shade is alot paler than this, must of been the flash.

Okay goodbye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment