Tuesday 11 March 2014

John Green Book Reveiw


I love John Green books because I think that he's amazing. My faveourite book is 'The Fault In Our Stars' I've already done a reveiw on this tho so I wont waste time typing about it again, so you can read again here if you want - http://sophiepoppynewman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-fault-in-our-stars-reveiw.html

I don't want to bore you going on and on about the other 4 books so I will do quick summaries of them...

Looking for Alaska -

This book was again amazing, but I think he was trying to hard to live up to the tfios expectations. I think the story line was amazing, and I loved the characters, it's a shame how he ended it, I think he's better with beggining's rather than endings. If you tfios then you will love this.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson -

I reallllly didnt like this book, I think the problem was that there was 2 authors, because he wrote it with David Levithan but I'm reading one of his books right now and thats really good. The story just got so confusing and annoying. But I guess if you like story like that then this will be the one for you. I think the story just dragged on for too long.

Paper Towns -

This book is so so good! after reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson I really just wanted an amazing book and I got one yay! I love Love LOve this book, it really makes you think about your veiw of perspective on people and everyday life and kind of makes you want to run away from everything, and it let you, reading that book was almost like an escape. It was so good, I reccomend it highly!

An Abundance of Catherines -

This book was ok, well the story line was good, but the actually writting was a bit off, I think every other book John Green is amazing and the others are not as good, its a shame because the story could of been different and beautiful, it felt rushed. I did enjoy it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment