Saturday 10 May 2014

My room tour!

So this post as you can probably tell my the title is going to be my room tour, I thought it would be nice to do one know as my room has just been redecorated my furniture is mostly from ikea, I hope you like this post! 
*this is not me trying to show anything off, I'm just showing you my room* 

 
Okay so first off is my bed and my beautiful dog, unfortunately I don't know if you can still get this bed as it was £75 in the sale as they were discontinuing this size (it's from ikea)


These are my bed sheets also from ikea, I couldn't not buy them, they're so cute! And instead of buttons to seal the sheets they have the gourgous little bows, I love these so much, they're so soft!


I'm pretty sure most girls in England have this dressing table, it's so beautiful and has lots of storage! And of course it's from ikea as well 

  
These are just some of the products on my dressing table, these are my faveourite moustourisers, and my faveourite perfumes. 


This is such an awful picture of my bedside table, but it was the only one I got, it's the one that matches my bed also from ikea. 


This is my cactus from homebase it lives on my bedside table, I love cactuses I think there so cute.  


That's just my windowsill, the rabbit is from homebase, the plant and plant pot is from ikea and the candle holder is from homebase as well. 


And this is my fab birdcage from dunelm, it's also on my bedside table. 


This is one of the large plant pots from ikea but I use this one as a bin! I think it's so cute and makes a bin look a bit nicer! 


These are where I store my clothes because my room isn't big enough for a wardrobe, so I think these are the Hermes chest of six drawers, there so spacious and manage to fit everything in I love them! And these are from ikea. 

 
And then last but not least, on top of my drawes I have my TV and DVD player, my TV is the Panasonic 3D 42" TV (I think) it's too big for my room though'

I hope you liked this post, and again this was not me trying to show off! Goodbye! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment